HOME HEALTH AIDE SERVICE
Our Home Health Aides are trained to provide services to individuals with disabilities, difficulties with mobility, injuries, illnesses, or elderly patients. Our highly trained staff are competent and dedicated to delivering home health services to patients in the comfort of their homes.
Our Home Health Aides provide:
- Personal care for patients: Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, personal hygiene, skin care, grooming
- Check vital signs and report any changes to supervisor
- Therapeutic exercises as directed by the home health aid plan of care
- Range of motion exercises, turning, transferring, and repositioning in bed
- Assistance in maintaining a clean, safe home environment for the patient
- Feeding, laundry assistance, intake and output measurement
- Home Health aides are on-call 24 hours a day and are activated by the administrative nurse on call in the event of a patient or caregiver crisis
If you have any questions, give us a call! Our representatives are always ready to attend to your needs.